Website development projects usually comprise two components: Web Design and Web Development. Web design includes the initial website mockup/demo and layout design. Web development includes CMS/Blog implementation, e-commerce solution, custom css and custom PHP/ASP/JSP coding.
You are entitled to get 100% refund of the upfront payment you made (if any) in the event of:
- You are not satisfied with our work after submitting 3 initial demo design drafts.
- We didn’t start your project after you provided us with all the required information and delayed for more than 2 weeks.
- You want to cancel the project within 24 hours of making payment.
You are entitled to get 50% refund of the upfront payment you made (if any) in the event of:
- You want to cancel the project after 24 hours of making payment due to personal reasons or change in circumstance before you received the first demo draft.
No refund will be given if:
- You have already approved the design mockup/demo draft. This condition will not apply if we are unable to complete the project as per the project’s specifications for reasons not caused by you.
- The project delays are caused by lack of communication from your end.
All refunds will be paid into the client’s bank account used to make the initial payment to Web Design Pro or to the client’s credit card ( if paid on any of our online payment platforms) . Refunds are payable within 30 days of client requesting the refund.